Description du produit
Created for artisanal use the One Shot Zero Pomati, is the smallest machine in the market to use technology ONE Shot.
The machine is designed with five pistons, the control system by touch screen allow an intuitive use.
The One Shot Zero Pomati is useful for the production of pralines filled with ganache, with different density and viscosity, directly into polycarbonate, moulds, blister or baking trays. It is possible to obtain finished products with a quantity of filling up to 80%.
• Structure in stainless steel AISI 304
• Width mold / blister mm 275 x 175 – 275 x 135
• Dosing system standard 2 x 5 pistons
• Hoppers heated separately
• Dosing valve heated
• Conveyor belt removable automated cleaning
• Automated cleaning
• Major movements driven by servo motor
• Productivity per hour 35 Kg with a weight of the finished pralines of about 10 grams
• Voltage 100/240 – 50/60 Hz – 1 Kw Single Phase
• Machine dimensions mm 960 x 500 x (h) 1450